Welcome “Maiden Order” – an Iron Maiden podcast where I talk about every single Iron Maiden song, one episode at a time.
In this week’s episode, we talk about track #7 from (the US version of) Iron Maiden’s FIRST album – “Sanctuary” – and features the following music:
- Live + One (aka Soundhouse Tapes and other rarities) (1980)
- Live with Paul (1980)
- Live after Death (1985)
- Live in Chile – Blaze Bayley on vocals (1996)
- Rock in Rio (2001)
- Overkill – Japanese version of their 2017 album “The Grinding Wheel”
- Paul Dianno – Beast Volume 2 / The Final Chapter
- The Streetwalkin’ Cheetahs – LA Punk Band
- Metal For Muthas recording – 1979
- Rehearsal recorded by Thunderstick (circa 1977-78)
- Vocals – Dennis Wilcock
- Guitar – Terry Wapram
- Keyboard – Tony Moore
- Bass – Steve Harris
- Drums – Barry Purkis
- Keep Yourself Alive – Queen
UP THE IRONS!
Fans Not Experts owns no rights or claims to any of the music used in this episode. All songs used for review/podcast purposes only – and because Mike loves them so much.